RightThisMinute, The Viral Videos TV Show, has an immediate opening for a multimedia graphic designer. Here is your chance to work on an established national brand. reaches 94% of the country on America’s best TV stations including ABC Owned stations in the nation’s top markets. We also operate a website with 1.2 million monthly page views and have a large social media presence.
We’re looking for an energetic and well-rounded graphic designer to join our team. RightThisMinute is a fun, fast-paced environment. Our design candidate will have the opportunity to try their hand at a variety of design projects. Ultimately, we’re seeking someone who wants to learn, grow, challenge themselves and have fun doing it. There is a lot of opportunity here to explore what you love to do as well as learn skills in areas you may not be familiar with.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects with large national brands, as well as developing and exploring the RightThisMinute brand.
While we are a television show, this is not necessarily a motion graphics job. However, motion graphics experience would be welcomed. We provide unique opportunities to those interested in motion design and those type of projects would be available if so desired.
Contact us at email@example.com.
- Sales and Promotional Materials
- Design of sales/marketing presentations for ABC internal and external sales teams
- Design of digital sales/marketing presentations in either Keynote or Powerpoint
- Work with print and apparel vendors to ensure production of timely, cost effective and high quality print and promotional items
- Website Design
- Help maintain overall design of RightThisMinute.com
- Create and still and animated house ads for RightThisMinute.com
- Work with in-house web developer to develop micro sites for various clients
- Maintain the design and content of The Affiliate Toolkit used by 200+ stations nationwide (experience working with CMS, such as WordPress, is a plus)
- Maintain the design and content of The RTM Shop
- Digital Advertising
- Create ads for campaigns (Google Ads, YouTube ads)
- Create ads for B to B advertising (supporting sales)
- Social Media Support
- Create visual content for social media platforms, such as cover photos, profile photos
- Create graphics for social media campaigns like contests and other promotions
- Support RTM Videos App
- Provide design feedback on apps
- Provide graphics for apps that may be designed in the future
- Participate in the coordination and execution of talent video and photo shoots
- Participate in annual redesign of the RTM TV show set
- Create short, branded transitions for the RTM TV show
- Creation of branded holiday promotional videos, animations, and digital or print pieces
- Some photography
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum 5 years design experience.
- Software skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, video/animation software like Premiere, Final Cut and After Effects would be a plus.
- Ability to design within company brand standards